Wall: 316L or 304 2B stainless steel (20 ga – 6” (152mm) to 40” (1016mm) diameter; 18 ga – 42” (1067mm) to 48” (1219mm) diameter)
Weights and Clearances for GDP Series
|MINIMUM CLEARANCE AIR SPACE TO COMBUSTIBLE CONSTRUCTION|
|6 to 48||152-1219||18||457|
CHEMINÉE LINING.E inc. venting systems models GDP, GDPL, GDPL2F and GDPL4F are listed by Underwriters Laboratories, inc. (UL) under File MH26661 and tested in accordance with UL 1978 Standard for grease ducts. These requirements cover grease ducts and grease duct assemblies that are intended to be installed with less than or greater than 18″ clearance as specified in the Standard for Removal of Smoke and Grease-Laden Vapors from Commercial Cooking Equipment, NFPA 96 or the individual listing intended for installations where the duct passes through partitions or walls of combustible material or where the duct is located in proximity to combustible building construction.
|GDP, GDPL, GDPL2F AND GDPL4F SERIES||Temperature||SIZE|
|Grease Duct||550°F continuous||6" to 48" I.D.|
- Grease duct models GDP, GDPL,GDPL2F and GDPL4F are suitable for use in installations using exhaust system components for the removal of smoke and grease laden vapors in commercial, industrial, institutional and similar type applications.
- Models GDP, GDPL,GDPL2F and GDPL4F grease ducts are intended for use as complete systems.
- They can be connected to hoods, grease extractors, upblast exhausters, in-line or utility fans used in restaurants, hotels and other food service applications. They can also serve as supply duct in make-up/exhaust type systems.
- Installation of GDP, GDPL, GDPL2F and GDPL4F grease ducts is made in accordance with CHEMINÉE LINING. E inc. installation instructions manual and NFPA 96 “Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations”.
- GDP, GDPL, GDPL2F and GDPL4F grease ducts are suitable for continous operation at temperatures not exceeding 500°F (260°C).
|CRITERIA||GREASE DUCT||BHA CHIMNEY||1400°F CHIMNEY|
|Application||Cooking appliances, Ventilation hoods, Restaurant grease ducts & Pizza oven exhausts||Low and high pressure steam boilers, Diesel and turbine exhausts & Building heating equipment||Industrial furnaces, Processing equipment, Kilns and ovens & Diesel and turbine exhausts|
|Continuous operating temperature 500°F||500°F||1000°F||1400°F|