- Standard 304 2B stainless steel (20 gauge 6″ to 40″ diameter; 18 gauge 42″ to 48″ diameter)
- Continuous laser welding
- Full range of accessories including elbows, fittings, guides and supports.
Cheminee lining.E Inc. venting systems models IPP and HEP are listed by underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) under file MH46608 and tested in accordance with UL 1777 standard for chimney liners and the canadian standard ULC-S635, standard for Lining Systems for Existing Masonry or Factory Built Chimney and VEnts. Listing include the following chimney porduct categories and diameters.
UL 1777 Chimney Liners
|Models HEP • IPP||Temperature||Size|
|Chimney liners||570°F continuous||6" to 24" ID|
- Air and product containment
- Chimney liner
- Laundry chute
- Refuse chute
- Continuous Operating Temperature: 1000°F
- Tested at 2100°F for 10 minutes